I got my first Liebster blog award! PM nominated me!! Hello, if you’re reading this, thank you. 🙂
What is a Liebster Blogger Award?
This is given to bloggers by bloggers as way of acknowledging each other. Sort of like a pat on the back to say “you’re doing a great job.” It’s also for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s one way of spreading the word about the smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers.
If you receive this award, you are expected to post 11 random facts about yourself in answer to 11 questions from the person who nominated you. Then you come up with your own 11 questions and pass the award to 11 other small bloggers and make sure you tell them that they’ve been nominated! Also, you’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you.
I’m kind of new to this so bear with me. Here goes nothing.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I love reading; I’m a sucker for young adult novels and essays on Thought Catalog lol.
2. Not a fan of texting. I have stubby fingers which explains this.
3. I like sleeping in especially when it’s cold.
4. The Internet is kind of where I live.
5. A bad habit of mine is smoking. I know.
6. I’m a registered nurse but I don’t practice my profession because I strongly feel I’m not wired to be in the health care field.
7. I’m a horrible mess when I’m drunk. Really, really fucked up me is bad for my street cred
8. which is why I vowed to stay sober for the rest of my living days.
9. I don’t support any kind of prejudice or oppression especially when it comes to body positivism. All body types are beautiful.
10. I can watch The Food Network all day, every day.
11. Ingrid Michaelson is my hero.