Hi again! Here’s the follow up questions from PM in regards to the Liebster award I got from her.
Just pick one and explain. And no, you can’t say you like both.
1. Spaghetti or Carbonara?
– Carbonara! I like creamy, cheesy goodness. Sex party in my mouth.
2. iPad or Laptop?
– Laptop because I have issues with touch screens.
3. Math or English?
– Math! I’m not very good with words.
4. Reading or Writing?
– Reading brings me the happies.
5. TV or Video Games?
– I suck at video games so TV.
6. Sports or Music?
– Music, especially when songs are well-written. It’s one way to express feelings without having to open your mouth and produce words with a huge lump in your throat.
7. Cat or Dog?
– Dogs! I think dogs have human souls. They understand you better than cats. Also, cats are snobs.
8. USA or UK?
– UK. Apart from the very enticing accent, great poets were born and raised in the UK.
9. Shoes or Slippers?
– I have issues with my feet getting wet or dirty so shoes.
10. Apple or Orange?
– Oranges because I like a bit of acidity.
11. Cookies or Brownies?
– Brownies, especially when spiked. JK. I’ve been mulling over this for a while but I still have no answer. I just like them. 😛
QUESTIONS FROM ELAINE
1. How do you deal with stress?
2. What’s your favorite curse word? Explain.
3. What do you like to do in your spare time?
4. What’s the book you’re currently reading? (Or the last one you read if you haven’t started with a new one yet)
5. Your favorite poet(s)?
6. What’s the worst place you’ve ever been to?
7. What’s your dream vacation?
8. Do you have tattoos? If you don’t, would you like to get tattooed?
9. What was going on in your life one year ago?
10. What makes your heart flutter?
11. Your favorite blog(s)?